Sunday, February 3, 2019

Higher Heights

We aren't satisfied with where we are.  Give us a year of your life.  Take you next step.  


Chris Hodges


1 Peter 1:17(ESV)
17 And if you call on him as Father who judges impartially according to each one's deeds, conduct yourselves with fear throughout the time of your exile,




Acts 2:41 (ESV)
41 So those who received his word were baptized, and there were added that day about three thousand souls.



Matthew 10:32-33 (ESV)

32 So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven, 33 but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven.


Water baptism is a public expression of a private decision.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mine enemy

 The enemy of the future is the present.